9/13/12

0 Why is Emraan Hashmi being compared to Salman Khan??

Emraan Hashmi being compared to Salman Khan


Emraan Hashmi is now being compared to Salman Khan! Reason: Like Salman Khan, almost all Emraan Hashmi films have become a hit at the box office.

 Emraan feels honored to be compared to the star.

 “I hope my films keep becoming hits, and being compared to Salman is a huge honour,” the 33-year-old said.

 “I think I have got a lot of work to do, I have been in the industry for just nine years. He is a senior and very encouraging,” added Emraan.

 Emraan Hashmi’s latest movie Raaz 3, which released on Friday, is going strong at the BO.

 Wondered why the actor has always featured in bold films only??

 Well, Emraan said: “No one gives me such (universal) films. When someone gives me a universal subject, I’ll do it.”

 Emraan’s forthcoming films include Ghanchakkar , Ek Thi Daayan and Unglee.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails