9/14/12

0 Alia Bhatt has "no qualms doing steamy scenes"

Hot Alia Bhatt stills


Alia Bhatt, daughter of Mahesh Bhatt is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Karan Johar’s directed film Student Of The Year.

 “It was a deliberate design on my part not to be introduced by dad but by someone else. That would have been the easier way out, but I want to do it on my own. I am very fortunate to have got a chance to work with Karan in my very first film. It is a dream debut. He is such a down to earth person and went out of the way to take care of us.”

 Talking about her character in this school film, Alia shares, “I am playing a rich stylish girl Shanaya Singhania who is crazy after shoes and clothes. She is very lonely for her problems back home and is on the lookout for that one guy who will love her unconditionally.”

 Ask her to choose between her co- star Siddharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan, she quips, “I am fond of both of them equally. Both are as different as chalk and cheese. If Varun is loud and fun loving, Sid is more of the sober types.” Since this is a school film, what kind of student is she in real life?

 “Average, but good in co-curriculum activities (dance, acting and sports). I was never interested in studies hence quit college and moved to acting.”

 Furthermore, Alia has no problems enacting bold scenes if the script demands it. “This film has a beach scene so I had to adorn a bikini.” However here, Alia adds that, “unlike her father she will not be open about her relationships. I will not fib about them but rather talk about my work.”

 So what did he say after seeing the rushes of Student Of The Year ? “He does not want to see it and he will wait for the release date (19 October) and check it out as an audience. Mom (actress and film director Soni Razdan) who was with me during shoots gave a very important piece of advice i.e. “less is more”.

 Looking ahead this 19 year old says, “I will do both light films and the hard hitting ones, a variety which dad excels in as well.”

 Which remake of his would you want to do? “Once elder sister Pooja Bhatt had casually mentioned that she would love to remake Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin with me and Ranbir as she likes him a lot.”

 That’s indeed a good idea…All the best, Alia!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails