9/13/12

0 Ranbir Kapoor says "Deepika and I had a beautiful relationship"

In a recent interview with a popular tabloid, Ranbir Kapoor couldn’t help but shower praises on Salman Khan and Deepika Padukone.

 So, what eased the tension between him and Salman?

 Ranbir said, “A lot of things have been said about Salman, which is unfair. I respect Salman, our families have been friends for years. He is one of the kindest human beings around and has been instrumental in grooming me as an actor. He taught me a few things about working my body, makeup.”

 Talking about his relationship with Deepika post their break up, Ranbir said,

 “It is great. Deepika has been instrumental in making me who I am today. We had a beautiful relationship, which didn’t work out for whatever reasons. But I have taken a lot from it. It is amazing the way she has grown. I am proud of her. Now that we are doing a film together, there is no awkwardness.”

 Ranbir also revealed that he is keen on experiencing a live in relationship. However, now that he lives with his parents, he is happy and has no complaints.

 “I would like to experience a live in relationship. But I am also happy to live with my parents” said RK.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails