9/27/12

0 Actress Nidhi Subbaiah hopes to sing someday

Nidhi Subbaiah hot legs

Southern actress Nidhi Subbaiah, who makes her Bollywood debut with "Ajab Gazabb Love", aspires to be a singer one day.

"Yes, after everyone's convincing I'm planning to take training in singing sometime in the future. Hopefully, someday I'll sing my own songs," Nidhi said in a statement.

The actress was introduced to her hidden singing talent during the shooting of the film that also features Jackky Bhagnani, Arjun Rampal, Kirron Kher and Darshan Jariwala.

Apparently, music composers Sajid-Wajid heard her sing and were amazed at the quality of her voice. Nidhi, who sings as a hobby, was totally surprised by this reaction and went on to become everyone's jukebox on the sets.

"I was everyone's remedy for a tired day. At least once a day people from different departments on the sets would come up to me and say, 'Hey Nidhi sing this song' or 'Nidhi, this is my favourite one, please sing na' and they'd record me," she said.

And this appreciation propelled Nidhi to think of taking singing seriously.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails