11/7/12

0 Poonam Pandey gives 'mahurat' shot with bedroom scene


Controversy queen Poonam Pandey has finally started shooting for her Bollywood debut movie "Nasha", and the first shot she canned for the movie was a bedroom scene.

"Jism" fame director Amit Saxena is wielding the megaphone for "Nasha".

"Heard that you need to get into bed to get a role in the movies. Well, I got into bed for my mahurat shot. I shot into bed for my mahurat shot for my debut film," the 21-year-old tweeted.

Poonam's claim to fame is her announcement to go nude before Team India if they won the 2011 cricket World Cup. However, she didn't get a chance to do it.

Later, she announced that she would strip if superstar Shah Rukh Khan's Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) won the fifth edition of IPL tournament. This time the model kept her word - post KKR's win in May, she posted her nude picture on Twitter.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails