11/6/12

0 I don't choose my roles based on my look: Sonakshi

Sonakshi Sinha latest news and gossip


Many feel that Sonakshi Sinha choose her roles on the basis of her look in the film, but the actress denies it saying she gives importance to "character".

"I don't choose my roles based on what my character will wear. The roles that I have chosen till date, I have liked the characters and situations of the film. If I get to play a character who will wear western clothes and if I am comfortable, I will do it," Sonakshi told us in a group interview.
Seen as a village belle in her first film "Dabangg", she played a 'desi' girl in "Rowdy Rathore" too. In her next release, "Son of Sardaar", she will be seen a typical Punjabi girl.

But she is open to different roles and said: "So far people have appreciated me like this (desi avatar)... I am doing a lot of similar roles after this as well. But, of course, if I get the chance, I would want to play different roles as well."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails