11/20/12

0 Poonam enjoyed shooting bold scenes for 'Nasha'


Controversy queen Poonam Pandey says she will surprise her fans with her boldness in her debut movie "Nasha".

"I am a bold person, so I was quite comfortable shooting for the bold scenes. In fact, I enjoyed shooting for the bold scenes. I am here to entertain the audience and I am doing my job," Poonam told IANS.


The cast and crew of "Nasha" have been shooting since Nov 5.


"We started shooting for the film Nov 5 in Mahabaleshwar. It was amazing shooting here. The weather is cold, but it's a perfect location for the film."
"We are shooting few scenes in the open and some scenes inside the rooms," she added.


"Jism" fame director Amit Saxena is wielding the megaphone for the film.
The first look of "Nasha" was shot recently and Poonam said: "I know 

everybody loved the first look, but trust me it was not easy shooting for that. I had to pose for each and every alphabet to make it look authentic and it was not easy. It was difficult but I am glad everybody loved it."

The film is being produced by Surender Suneja and Aditya Bhatia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails