11/6/12

0 Esha Gupta wants to do action film

Esha Gupta wants to do action roles


Actress Esha Gupta, who broke away from her glamorous image with the role of a police officer in "Chakravyuh", would now like to feature in an action-packed film.

"One major film that I would love to do in my life is a full-on action film and not the sexy kind of action. It should be a lot of action, jumping off the cars and buildings, all blood and all. I don't know why I like such films and I feel that I can do them," the 26-year-old said here Sunday at the Blender's Pride Fashion show.

Esha made her Bollywood debut with "Jannat 2" and was recently seen in "Raaz 3" and "Chakravyuh".

Asked if there is any particular negative actor she would like to thrash in a film, Esha said: "There is no such villain (that I would love to kill). There are some so-called on-screen villains who are good in reality. Like in 'Chakravyuh', it was Manoj-ji (Bajpayee). When you meet him, you'll know that no one is funnier than him."

Esha was a successful model before she ventured into films.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails