10/4/12

0 Anisha Singh doesn't want to be called item girl.

South indian heroine Anisha Singh gossip


Southern actress Anisha Singh hasn't grooved to any item song yet, but says she's ready to do it only if it helps her prove her acting prowess.

"When Katrina did 'Chikni Chameli' she was recognized as Katrina, but not as an item number girl because she had by then already created an identity. If I feel I'll get noticed as an actress through an item number, then I'm open to do it," Anisha, who has featured in films like "Ayyare" and "All The Best", told us.

An alumnus of Asha Chandra Film Institute, Anisha rose to fame with reality TV show "Truth Love Cash" on Channel V.
"After the reality show in 2010, I auditioned for several advertisements and serials before landing the role in 'Ayyare'," she added.

Anisha, a trained dancer, is keen to experiment with roles that will help bring forth her hidden capabilities.
"I'm a dancer, but I didn't get an opportunity to portray my dancing skills in my films to date. I'm looking forward to do roles with all my heart, but not for the sake of doing it," she said.
The actress feels confidence is the key to success in life.
"The most important skill for an artist, according to me, will be self confidence. If one can believe in themselves and be comfortable in their own skin, then there's absolutely nothing that can stop them," she said.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails