12/9/10

0 Yana Gupta appeared pantyless without underwear

Sexy Model cum actress Yana Gupta appeared without underwear at an event.

Yana Gupta who was recently photographed without underwear at an NGO event. Pantyless picture is hit on the net although the Gupta is neither shocked nor embarrassed over the incident rather she laughed off the wardrobe malfunction suggestive of that she will now be called the “no-panty girl”.
She laughed off and said that “I used to be known as an item girl. Now I will be known as a no-panty girl; I should do an ad for some underwear brand with a tag line saying: ‘I’ve got them NOW’.

Yana is sporty enough to recognize the incident. Rather than feeling ashamed, she made fun of it and calls it as the legitimately funniest day of her life. She also added requests her fans, I have only one thing to say. For god’s sake! Stop looking at those pictures! I don’t want anyone getting heart attack here.




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails